If you are a hard worker, overachiever and a team player who has a desire to be at the epicenter of Israel’s high-tech ecosystem – iAngels is looking for you. In this dynamic and innovative environment, you will have the opportunity to get to know the entrepreneurs and investors who make the Startup Nation tick.
iAngels is one of Israel’s top-tier investment firms and a next-generation VC, with the soul of a Tel-Aviv startup. Powered by an online investment platform and fund, iAngels allows investors worldwide to gain access to the most exclusive early-stage technology companies based in Israel. With more than $200M, iAngels are active investors in the Israeli tech ecosystem, empowering our portfolio companies by helping them scale their businesses, become global players and form strategic partnerships.www.iangels.com
iAngels is looking for a passionate and driven rock-star to join our Investor Relations team as an Investor Relations Director.
As an Investor Relations Director, you will be a member of the dynamic IR team, taking part in the sales operations and fund raising. The position entails cultivating and maintaining relationships with existing and potential investors and growing our global, sophisticated investor community – the heart of our business.
– Sales and fund raising, including engagement and communication on a daily basis with sophisticated investor base – HNWS, FOs, Institutions.
– Building a community of investors and engendering partnerships.
– Bringing a prospect from A-Z and closing business.
– Discussing complex investment opportunities with sophisticated investors and potential investors, maintenance of communication.
– Business Development activities: Research, sourcing, growth hacking.
– Support sales operations: aggregating data, gaining insights on potential investors and partners, strategic planning of business trips, conferences, and events.
The more you are engaged and the faster you learn, your involvement in the more strategic aspects of the business will increase as well.
– Sales and fundraising acumen, a MUST.
– Presentation skills
– Out of the box thinker
– Team player
– A great communicator
– Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
– Organized and methodological
– Attention to details
– Eager to learn
– Tech savvy
– Academic degree – a must, in either business, economics, public relations, marketing – a plus, Master degree – a plus
– 4+ years of experience in sales, asset management or financial services.
– Native English speaker – a must. Additional languages – a plus.
– Connections and work experience with financial institutions / investors / funds.
Please send CVs to Erin Levitas: [email protected]