If you are a hard-working, experienced and talented UX/UI designer with a desire to be at the epicenter of Israel’s high-tech ecosystem, iAngels is looking for you. In this dynamic and innovative environment you will be constantly growing, developing and putting your creative skills to good use.
iAngels is one of Israel’s top-tier investment firms and a next-generation VC, with the soul of a Tel-Aviv startup. Powered by an online investment platform and fund, iAngels allows investors worldwide to gain access to the most exclusive early-stage technology companies based in Israel. With more than $200M, iAngels is an active investor in the Israeli tech ecosystem, empowering our portfolio companies by helping them scale their businesses, become global players and form strategic partnerships. www.iangels.com
iAngels is looking for a passionate and driven rock-star to join our Product and Dev team as a UX/UI designer.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Team. You will be working on a part-time basis, improving our product together with iAngel’s Product Manager and Development Team. Furthermore, you will work closely with the Marketing and Investor Relations Department on iAngel’s brand, online campaigns, events and more.
– Improving our product together with iAngels’ product manager and dev team.
– Improving iAngels brand, online campaigns and events with the iAngels marketing and Investor Relations department .
– experienced in UX/UI design, a MUST.
– experience in financial services, a plus.
– Presentation skills.
– Out of the box thinker.
– Team player.
– A great communicator.
– Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks.
– Organized and methodological.
– Attention to details.
– Eager to learn.
– Degree – UX/UI design.
– 4+ years of experience in UX/UI design.
– Native English speaker – a must.
Please send CVs to Tal: [email protected]