Title: Senior Associate
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
iAngels is looking for a Senior Associate for its Investments Team who will be responsible for leading, sourcing and analyzing technology deals, networking and building relationships with investors in the Israel tech ecosystem, supervising and mentoring our analysts, representing iAngels at events and persuading startups and investors to buy into the value of iAngels, among other things.
iAngels is a global investment network, enabling investors to share in the wealth created by early-stage technology companies alongside Israel’s most successful angels and VCs. Driven by a streamlined investment process built on the pillars of due diligence and cutting-edge technology, iAngels delivers value through a suite of investment products that include a VC fund, a cryptocurrency fund, professionally managed accounts and self-service accounts. Since launching in 2013, iAngels has over $250m in AUM, has invested in 80+ start-ups, and has built a team of 15 financial and technological professionals.
Our mission at iAngels is to disrupt the early-stage investing space by providing investors worldwide with insider access to Israeli innovation. We enable our investors to make intelligent investments based on analysis, research, networking, and other tools required to create a high quality, early-stage investment portfolio tailored to their preferences. We have both financial and technological experience as well as strategic support from the industry leaders to take equity crowdfunding to the next level.
iAngels is right for you if you are a hard worker, overachiever and a team player who has a desire to be at the epicenter of Israel’s high-tech ecosystem. In this dynamic and innovative environment, you will have the opportunity to get to know the entrepreneurs and investors who make The Startup Nation tick.
iAngels Senior Associate will be responsible for leading, sourcing and analyzing technology deals, networking and building relationships with investors in the Israel tech ecosystem, supervising and mentoring an analyst, representing iAngels at events and persuading startups and investors to buy into the value of iAngels, following and upgrading iAngels vetting, due diligence, deal making procedures, assisting the marketing team in generating investments and investor relations, tracking and advising iAngels portfolio companies, trying to add value through mentorship and connections. Will report directly to iAngels Co-CEO
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus but not required
- 2+ years of experience, preferably at a VC/PE or a top accounting/consulting firm
- History of demonstrated overachievement
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very detail-oriented, analyzes and considers all relevant facts, evidence, logic to make informed predictions about startups’ probability of success
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English a MUST
- Adheres to protocols and procedures and persuades others to get buy-in so they do the same
- Fast, agile learner, able to deep dive into new industries and learn fast
- Good presentation skills and tech savviness is an advantage
- Works well in a team environment
- Handles ambiguity and changing priorities cheerfully and without losing focus
- Willing to make a 2 to 3+ year commitment
Desired personality traits:
- Analytical and data driven – forms an opinion and is open to others’ opinions based on data and logic
- Critical thinker
- Supervisory/mentoring skills to oversee and develop analysts and advise portfolio companies on presenting their value proposition
- Hard working and motivated
- Good at networking and building relationships
- Resourceful and independent
Please send your CV to: [email protected]