Welcome back to the iAngels monthly deal digest! This March we tracked 28 announced deals totaling $298m, alongside 4 acquisitions for a disclosed $15.4b.
Read on for the full scoop!
- Speakizi, a platform connecting content providers and audiences, raised $500,000 from private angel investors.
- Astralink, a software solution that uses computer vision and AR to prevent construction errors, raised $1m led by Grove Ventures.
- Croosing, a software that enables publishers to create single links that lead to multiple webpages, raised $1.25m from Ramot Investments.
- Haystack, a smartphone based business card platform, raised $1.7m led by Follow the Seed.
Series A Rounds
- Cymulate, a cyber-attack simulation platform, raised $3m led by Susquehanna International Group.
- Stampli, an invoice approval automation software, raised $2.3m led by Bloomberg Beta with participation from Hillsven and Upwest Labs.
- RadiAction, a developer of radiation shields for catheterization labs, raised $5.7m led by HighGround Capital and Boya Capital.
- ControlRad Systems, a radiation control system for x-ray systems, raised $3m from private investors.
- CareDox, a platform connecting schools, families, and healthcare providers, raised $6.4m led by Digitalis with participation from existing investors.
- Akeneo, an open source product information management system for retailers, raised $13m led by Partech Ventures.
Series B Rounds
- Endor, a Q&A platform capable of explaining and predicting human behavior, raised $5m from Innovation Endeavors and Marker.
- LawGeex, an AI solution automating business contract review and approval, raised $7m led by Recruit Holdings with participation from existing investors.
- Brayola, an online marketplace for women’s intimate apparel, raised $5m led by Firstime Fund with participation from private investors.
- XACT Robotics, a developer of image-guided robotic needles for minimally invasive procedures, raised $5m from MEDX Ventures Group and private investors.
- Medisafe, a leading medication management platform, raised $14.5m led by Octopus Ventures with participation from Merck Ventures and existing investors.
- ScyllaDB, a company providing open-source NoSQL database infrastructure, raised $16m led by Western Digital Capital and Samsung Ventures with participation from existing investors.
- Bringg, a leading platform for delivery and logistic management, raised $10m led by Aleph with participation fromexisting investors.
- Dyadic Security, the world leader in software defined cryptography providing identity and data protection services, raised $12m led by Goldman Sachs with participation from Citi Ventures and Innovation Endeavors.
- EyeYon Medical, a developer of ophthalmic medical devices, raised $6.5m led by Rimonci Capital and Gauss Group with participation from existing investors.
- Votiro, a cybersecurity start-up protecting against undisclosed and zero-day exploits, raised $10m from Redfield.
- ControlUp, a real-time IT analytics software, raised $10m led by K1 with participation from JVP.
- Reduxio, a developer of high performance enterprise data storage solutions, raised $22.5m led by C5 Capital with participation from existing investors.
- Zimperium, an on-device mobile security software system, raised $15m led by Softbank Capital with participation from existing investors.
- Cnoga, a manufacturer of non-invasive monitoring devices for diabetes and cardiovascular disease, raised $50m from BOE Technology.
- Active Implants, a developer of spine implants, raised $40m led by LS Health Science wtih participation from existing investors.
- Foresight Autonomous, a developer of 3D multi-camera-based Advanced Driver Assitance Systems, raised $11.9m on the TASE from more than 30 private and institutional investors.
- Autotalks, a developer of vehicle-to-vehicle, vehicle-to-infrastructure, and vehicle-to-pedestrian semiconductors, closed an additional $5m on its $25m round from December, bringing the total to $30m.
- FreightOS, a sales automation platform for the logistics industry, raised $25m led by GE VEntures with participation from Gold Lion Holdings, Master Toys, and existing investors
- AVT, a leading developer of automatic inspection systems for the packing and printing sectors, was acquired by Danaher, a designer and manufacturer of industrial and consumer products, for $107m
- DigiFlex, a developer of inkjet-based industrial printers, was acquired by PV Nano Cell, a producer of single-crystal, metal nonmetric digital inks, for $10m.
- Cappsool, an app distribution and discovery platform, was acquired by Natural Intelligence, a performance-based marketing company, for an undisclosed sum.
- Mobileye, a world leader in Advanced Driving Assistance Systems, was acquired by Intel for a reported $15.3b.
On behalf of everyone at iAngels, I’d like to thank you for tuning into our deal digest.
If you’d like to receive our monthly digest in your inbox, please subscribe below.