It’s now August. And according to Gary Vaynerchuk, this is the month to GO ALL IN.
In Israel, another $99m went “all in” since we last touched base. But where did it go?
Series A Rounds
- CyberX, a critical infrastructure cybersecurity company, raised $9mm led by Flint Capital with participation from Glilot Capital, Glenrock, and ff Venture Capital.
- Panoply, a big data analytics company empowering non-experts, raised $7mm led by Intel Capital, with participation from Blumberg Capital, 500 Startups, and FundersGuild.
- Sedona Systems, a telecommunication technology optimizing the design of high-end networks, raised $13.6mm led by Intel Capital, with participation from Bessemer and Nexstar Partners.
Series B Rounds
- Velostrata, a software solution that optimizes cloud computing and storage, raised $17.5mm led by Intel with participation from Greylock and Norwest Venture Partners.
- SteadyMed, a pharmaceutical company optimizing drug delivery, raised $32mm in a private placement, led by OrbiMed Israel, with participation from Deerfield, KB Partners, and Samson Venture Partners.
- Ornim Medical, a medical device company focused on personalized treatment of tissue and cerebral blood flow, extended its Series C round of $25mm by an additional $20mm led by LongTec, with participation from OrbiMed, GE Ventures, and Fosun Pharma.
Thank you for tuning into the iAngels weekly deal digest. If you’d like to receive this digest in your inbox, please subscribe below.