As another week in Israel draws to a close, we saw a gentle $35mm flow into cybersecurity, cleantech, medical devices, and business analytics. Quite a stark contrast to the flurry of June announcements, so this week’s digest should be a bit easier on your brain.
- HGT Solutions, a provider of energy saving solutions for smart cities, raised $2mm from HG Holdings.
- Zirra, a business analytics provider to early-stage investors, raised an undisclosed sum from private angels.
Series A Rounds
- Twistlock, an enterprise security suite for virtual containers, raised $10mm led by Ten Eleven Ventures, with participation from YL Ventures and Rally Ventures.
Series B Rounds
- Nyxoah, a medical device company developing a solution to combat Obstructive Sleep Apnea, raised $20mm led by Glide Healthcare, with participation by Novallia and private investors.
- FST Biometrics, a security and automation technology company for government, commercial, and residential buildings, extended its previous $15mm Series B by $3mm from a single private investor.
Thank you for tuning into the iAngels weekly deal digest. If you’d like to receive this digest in your inbox, please subscribe below.