This week was a significant funding week in Israel, with a total of $363m in recorded investment, the bulk of which came from the Gett/VW deal ($300m)
- Continuse, a biometric security solution, raised a $1m seed round from Lenovo Group, Tyco, and Olive Tree
- Hoop, a music and social entertainment app developer, raised a$2m seed round from The Sovereign Group and private investors
Series A Rounds
- Invest.com, an alternative investment platform, raised a $20m Series A round from existing investor Singulariteam.
- Demisto, a cybersecurity response and forensics startup, raised a$6m Series A led by Accel with participation from private investors.
- Sensifree, a sensor company targeting mobile fitness and healthcare, raised a $5m Series A round, led by Translink Capitalwith participation from Samsung, UMC Capital, and Benjamin Zeevi
- Votiro, a cybersecurity company focused on Zero-Day attacks, raised a $4m Series A from Redfield Asset Management and private investors
- Gett, a cab-hailing startup with operations across some 60 cities, raised a $300m Growth round from Volkswagen
Thank you for tuning into the iAngels weekly deal digest. If you’d like to receive this digest in your inbox, please subscribe below.